Senior Interior Designer
Rance Booth Smith Architects Ltd is a forward thinking, award winning practice, committed to producing quality design solutions that are highly sustainable. We are seeking a Senior Interior Designer with a passion for design, to undertake and lead projects within our Interior Architecture Department.
Applicants should have previous experience in Commercial Interior Design and be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience of designing and managing interior refurbishment projects.
• Interior Design and Space Planning skills.
• Excellent 3D visualisation and presentation skills.
• Architectural detail design experience, and detail drawing experience to Technologist level using AutoCAD and/or Revit.
• Understanding of Building Regulations.
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work as a team and individually.
Qualifications required - Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture, Architecture or Architectural Technology – ACIAT level or above.
• Flexible working
• Future career prospects
• Development of skills / training
• Competitive Salary
Please send a covering email/letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Rance Booth Smith Architects Ltd, 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, Shipley, BD18 3LA
If you would like to talk about how we could help, call us on: